Friday, October 14, 2011

Morning Jeep Ordeal....

A couple Monday's ago I had a flat tire on the way to work...now I live in the boonies...small time...I drive gravel about 1/2 mile so I thought the situation was loose gravel at first...got on the black top and O NO...tire so I pulled over and took a look...opened th car doors to even see in the black morning...you see it was about 5:30 AM...I called and woke up Marlboro Man...and O he is not a morning person AT ALL...so I sat there for 40 minutes and counted the vehicles that went by me...200 yes 200...hmmm no one stopped...I guess I could be a criminal sitting there at 5:30 AM...I wonder what is taking so incredibly long???? finally I see the pick up barreling down the road...Marlboro Man arrives with the air compressor...hmmm it tipped over on the way to the highway so there is no air...LOL...I cannot laugh....he goes down to the farm again to regenerate it and returns...fills enough for me to drive to the farm to fill it up really good...and off I go I am only 35 minutes late for the donuts...BC I had left 1/2 hour early...what an ordeal...he comes to the store and sees how things are going BC all I could say was " are we about done I have to get the donuts filled and frosted" most likley 100 times over!!! LOL!! I told him to get a donut for all his hard work...he then tells me what the WHOLE STORY was...he left his pick up in the field the night before from hauling bales home and he couldn't find a flash light so he was using his phone to try to find it in the black of morning...at this I cracked up laughing...you know Robert's Rules...so I said from here forward we need to be sure the vehicles are all home for the night...LOL...I smirked all day about this...as I sent Marlboro Man off with his fav. donut a glazed cinnamon twist...hmmm and he took the Jeep to get the tire fixed...you got it...cannot be fixed...and so we have to order new tires for the 4-wheel drive...I wanted to wait about a month...YOU SEE in podunk rarely would they have your tires available...so they cannot be in until Thursday...GREAT...and everyday for two days every 3 hours the tire is flat...finally Marlboro Man put the spare on and Thursday...I drove over to get the new tires on and choke on the cost!!!! Even with a a discount...and on top of it they are not Wrangler tires...a vanity thing for me...I love the Jeep Wrangler look...OH WELL...good tires...good story, good donuts daily, and a good man to help me!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment