Monday, April 23, 2012

Diet Journey 2

I joined Weight Watchers last week...Above is our leader Marilyn...very nice lady and so encouraging!!
This is the gal who helps you when you come in the door...super nice!!

 This is the scale and where you weigh each week!!
 The class this week was about being nice to yourself...treat yourself like you do your best friends!!
 This was a pretty neat saying...what food should mean to us!!
This is Tammy Winkler and Cindy Berger...Tammy has lost over 100 lbs. and kept it off for over 20 years that I have known her...Cindy Berger just reacher her goal and is a life time member now!!

THE BEST PART OF THE WEEK IS I LOST
5.4 POUNDS...IN ONE WEEK...I WAS NOT STARVING...I FEEL SO ENERGENTIC I EAT REALLY WELL...I FEEL HEALTHY EVERY DAY!!!  SO THE JOURNEY IS JUST BEGINNING!!!  5.4 YAHOO!!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Mausha!!! I'm so proud of you!!! Keep up the great work!!!

    Love and Miss ya,
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!!! I knew you could do it! Keep going!

    ReplyDelete