Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Dickens...christmas play!

Dickens A Christmas Story...

 the cast...
 More cast...
The lady in the Christmas Sweater was a real trip...she had ordered tickets on line and somehow her seats were messed up...Barry and I just showed up and waited to see if we could get tickets or not...amazing one of the tickets was a seat beside her...we sang Chirstmas Carols before it began...she sang every song about Jesus with a real flat voice...I wonodered if she really loved Jesus as much as she sang BC boy O boy did she chew out the lady at th ticket counter and the girls leading the sing along...when I sat down she jabbed me very  hard bc I bumped her inthe little theatre seats...I got up and took my coat off...she glared at me...I took a picute of the little gal introducing the play that said no pictures until after the play and she huffed at me...how would I know the rules???  I wonder if the REAL spirit of Christmas was in her heart after the play???
More cast...

No comments:

Post a Comment