Friday, December 2, 2011

Thanksgiving Feast!

Look at the spread...We had Lacey, Cliff and Joan Stuart..I am sure you are wondering who Joan is???  On Wednesday night a lady asked me where a local restaurant was and how to get there...I asked her if she was here working due to her accent...she told me her story she was suppose to work over the Holiday and then it got called off...I walked to my Jeep and dropped off my groceries then I looked up and ran to her vehicle waving...all I had was a label for a pie I wrote my name and numbers down told her she could enjoy Thanksgiving with my family...I said I am sure you won't come but...please come as I love to share my home an food with others and I knew she was alone there was nothing open in the area for eating...she called Thanksgiving morning ans said if the invitation was still open she was up to coming...she turned out to be the sweetest lady ever...we were so comfortable with her and she loved Lacey's dog even with her jumping etc!!

 Mable's first Thanksgiving!!
Watching Mable's Thanksgiving...was such a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment