Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Daily Valentine Surprise

A few weeks ago I ran across giving your spouse something every day fromFeb. 1 through Feb. 14 to say you love them...I deviated from the items to make them more original for me...
1. Apple-You are the apple of my eye.
2. Nuts-I am nuts about you.
3. Lifesavers-You have been my  lifesaver over the years.
4.  Red Hots-I am glad you are my red hot lover.
5.  PayDay- I hit the payday when I found you.
6.  Chick o stick- I am glad I am your chick.
7.  Zesty Italian- Aren't you glad I am your Zesty Italian.
8.  SweetTarts- In the tart of life I am sweet on you.
You are suppose to do this starting Feb. 1-I have done it every day! I will reveal the rest of the items later!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Mausha,
    That is sooo cute!! I love the Zesty Italian one and the chick o stick!! They crack me up!! Does that mean 14 days of no worshipping!!! Great idea!!!!
    Lova ya,
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete