Saturday, February 11, 2012

Today Believe it or Not???

I am putting my Christmas Things away...it is sad it's almost Valentine's Day...this is official Becky and Art will not be back for a long time!!  This is a sad day!!  All my snowmen are going to bed for the year...everyone says I have to many...so I will play all the musical ones one more time...especially the one from Nellie...Baby it's cold outside...love that one...and I wanted the new one from Hallmark this year and no one would let me get it it played such a cute song...so today the snowmen who melt my heart will be put in the tubs and say good bye until next time!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww poor Mausha!! There will be back out again next year!!! I'm glad you love that snowman that I got you!! It's like I'm with you for part of the year!!!

    Love and Miss ya,
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete