Thursday, March 1, 2012

I became bakery manager in Aug. 2011 and the tales began..

I was thinking I should blog about the bakery on a regular basis...we have some funny things happen...sometimes I wonder if it is only me??

A few months ago we left bread in our proofer...the proofer is the box that speeds up the raising process of our yeast breads, buns, and sweet goods...the items got left in the proofer for over 5 hours...the french bread looked like torpedoes exploding...the buns looked like basket balls, the round sour dough bread looked like huge planets you would display in a science class...i was so upset I had to leave the store for 15 minutes...I went to the local hardware store to get a timer to prevent this from happening again...looking back it was pretty hilarious...bread and buns exploding all over the place!!

A week ago we left a few pans in there an it was like steroidal bread and buns...

I usually take the blame for things going wrong...

Today one of my best employees put in her two weeks notice...we cannot even get anyone to apply for jobs at the store...so we will be short handed and no idea what to do???

I will try to pick a day to report on the bakery...it might be as good as Becky's Bart stories...LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment