Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Nice things do happen to us!!

Today one of the girls at work and I went out of the building to lunch...which for bakery people is really breakfast...at 9:30 AM...she was feeling glum b/c her husband was going to  nights for who knows how long and her Gram pa has cancer in his liver, lungs and possibly brain...he is 82 so no hope of surgery or chemo for his age to help him...so I thought she needed cheered up...we talked and laughed a little and I tried to be a good boss and care...when it was time for us to go the waitress came over and told us our linen man paid for our lunches so we would have no bill...I was so thrilled I could have jumped for joy...I do things like that all the time for people and buy them some of my cakes etc...today was so special how we reap what we sow!!! All day I keep thinking about that and what a nice young man he was...so when he comes in next week I am buying him Carmel rolls...he told me awhile ago he loves them!!!

2 comments: