Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Awesome South Carolina Girls!!!

Crying because the kids were loading up to go back to SC...Kelly is crying b/c of her long journey back!!!


Kids crying b/c they were leaving ND and me!!





These kids made me feel so loved itoverwhelmed me they wanted to stand beside me in pictures and fought over who got to stand beseide me...great kidsGreat singers these kids were awesome and they blessed us so much...Samantha broke in the song and my husband and I were the ones blessed...great girls!!! They came in here and touched our hearts...wonderful spirits...wanted to help in everything...we loved them so much!










Fun times!












I have anohter side you don't know about...LOL!!!







Sweet Girls!



Say What???




Sweet Sweet Girls!!!






Great VBS workers







We are going to round us up some kids for VBS!!



We LOVE German food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AWWW...even ND kids are lovable!!!






Olivia Griffis babysat Kara and Grace on the day of the huge parsonage project! Laura was just taking a break!



I think Bethany got super hungry and thought this was chocolate we were putting on the house!



See this...I am painting...I am woman...LOL!!



Miles of Smiles!!!!















The girls loved Taycee and took care of her...held her, fed her, layed with her...amazing Teen Girls!!!!!




My thoughts on buses!!!!!!!!!





A Purple WHAT????????






Prep time
WORKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!














Happy Workers!!!!!!!!

These girls (plus one sneak in boy) were smiles and sweet...you cannot fake being sweet for as long as they were here...the long ride...the "north" people, "north" weather, the German food, sharing one bathroom for the entire time, they could have been grumpy...they were not and they looked so beautiful everyday...gave great hugs to me every day...these kinds of kids you don't run acroos randomly...God sent them here to bless us and love us...help us...remind us of our purpose...No one has ever done anything like this for our church in the 30 years we have been here...painting the parsonage, fixing the whole and leak...taking all the nasty brick away...filling in the new dirt...and through it all they had a smile for us...sang beautiful every night...just loved us in spite of us...a sacrificail gift to a small and humble people...this was a time to remember!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment