Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Rachel Ray's Garabage Bowl...awesome!!

Given to me by Art and Becky!
I got Rachel Ray's garbage bowl about two years ago for Christmas from my wonderful daughter in CA that has become an awesome cook...I think surpassing her Mausha...I was excited about the bowl...but stuck it under my sink and kinda' forgot about it...would find it then think it cannot help that much...one day I decided to use it...actually the day of Lacey's open house for college...WOW!!! What a time saver...not running to garbage, or trying to hit the garbage...it saved so much time and I put everything from paper to shells to peelings...it was so much faster!!! I love it!! Love it Love it!!!!

1 comment:

  1. if you would make a composting bin or barrel you would not have to waist all those vegitable pieces and i see alot of plastic that could be recycled in that bowl insted of being burned.

    ReplyDelete