Friday, June 24, 2011

Nick, Jarrett and Leland...Anderson, SC Boys!

Nick...riding the 4 wheeler with the storm behind him.




Salute!











Visitng the Power Plants.








Cowboy Cowgril! HOWDIEEE!!!




Fixing the hole!




Leland and Nick working hard!



Siesta!




VBS Prep time!!!








Passing out fliers for VBS!




Hey!!!



German Food! YUMMY!!!



So tired!







Even ND kids are loveable!!!











ND O yah!



Are we there yet?



Hey y'all!



Fischer Farm!



I really don't want to leave ND or Ms. Kim!!!



Nick would say all the time "please tell me I am your favorite"...I would love to say yes but informed himhow could I pick from all the great kids!! He was awesome!



Taking a picture with Ms. Kim...they were awesome...fought over who got to stand by me...LOL! Made me feel really special!!!





Good singers!



Funny skits!
Barry gave Nick a real" cowboy hat as a memoir of ND!!!







Cowboy!














Happy Workers!!











Hard Workers!!








These boys were so great...worked so hard...made me feel so special every day...gave great hugs...worked hard on the parsonage project...VBS was so awesome for the kids!! I love these kids!!! These boys had such a great spirit all week...worked hard...loved the German and Italian Cooking...32+ years ago a German Boy met an Italian girl and now we work together to blend our traditions and our lives to serve the Lord...and these boys loved it all...it was such a blessing to see them love us and our church and our state...it will be eternity until we all know the outcome of this trip that incooperated 15 southern people and a few "northern" people on a huge project...all I know was they loved me for me...they blessed me tremendously...they were super AWESOME boys that the Lord sent to us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment