Monday, June 13, 2011

Mike and Angie Zachary and Barry and I...CA!

Over Christmas we had my brother and his family over for a feast of German food...Fleishkuchle, Kuchen and carmel rolls...all homeade by me, myself and I...LOL!! I really love my brother and his family...I think my brother is probably one of the smartest people I know...if not the smartest man I know...his lovely wife is my favorite singer...she has a smooth voice...and is too very intelligent...my brother teaches music in Bible College...he has taught at two of the most well known colleges and is now going to another well known and respected ministries...I am sad he moving as we got to see him each year when we went to CA for Christmas with Becky and her husband Art....now he will be about 7 hours away...he teaches amazing things...has many books out...how we are related I am not sure??? LOL...Mr. Brains!! All in all he is a great man and my brother...I love him!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment