Saturday, June 11, 2011

This Weekend June 10-12...CRAZY!!

I always say my life is crazy and this weekend was CRAZY as could be...a friend of mine about an hour and half away has been fighting the flood water in her house for nine weeks...very stressful VERY!!! Her 16 yr. old son has been wild and been in some trouble...she has custody of her great niece who is 17 months old...her life has been a little CRAZY...so she called me in a huge CRAZY
situation...out of the goodness of my heart I offered to take Taycee for a week to give them a break...now this is a normal BUSY 17 month old...shortly after I offered to take Taycee my Lacey texted me to see if I could Granddog sit this weekend, too...I said NO then repented and said yes...this is an empty nester not used to constant commotion...well it all came down on me on Friday...one baby...one puppy (dog baby) and one old dog at the Fischer house....between the baby whining and the puppy whining I lost it tonight and said I CANNOT STAND TO HEAR ONE MORE WHINING ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEN BUSTED OUT LAUGHING!!!

I had to go to Sam's and Wal-mart today to get the groceries for the cooking...to Bismarck over an hour a way...with a baby..what should have been a three hour stint turned into five hours...changing a baby...feeding her...trying to keep her from throwing things out of the cart...I really wanted to go to Big Lots...but I could not bear to stop one more place and struggle with a cart her sitting down...whining and screaming...just too much...for me the shopper???...yes!!!

I hear the bedroom door slam and go in there to find my wonderful Marlboro man laying on the bed and said he had a rough day and cannot take a baby or the dogs one more minute...I just roll my eyes and laugh...we are both tired!!!

I put the baby girl to bed...take the dogs out to work in the yard with me...giving Marlboro man a much needed break from all...Mable the Granddog baby...is WILD!!! She came in from being outside over an hour and peed in two places...I got the "she peed two places are you going to clean it up???" O yea one more thing to fit in between the baby and dogs flying all over and tripping me...GRRRR!!! Finally, all spot cleaned up...I call the dogs and head out to the yard to do some planting and cleaning in the yard...Mable the (baby dog) pulls out the plastic containers I put in last night to mark the plants and bulbs I planted...I ran after her and she thought it was a huge game...yea right!!! I ended up sitting on a seat and just laughing...no one would believe there was this much in one day and I still have to figure out where groceries go...Marlboro man is snoozing through all of this...he had a rough day!! I said I understand that...I say try a baby in the mix of it...he just stares at me!!! CRAZY!!!!!

The dogs go home Sunday afternoon...the baby will be here a week or so yet...and on top of that CRAZY...

We have a group of 17 coming from South Carollina to do a family Bible School for our church...I will have Taycee and I am responsible for the biggest part of cooking for the group...we will feed them lunch and supper from Tuesday through Sunday Noon...and I have Taycee to contend with...I am concerned I will be a basket case with cooking twice a day and trying to tend to a fussy teething baby...CRAZY!!!

My menu for the week is as follows:

I will take pictures and post later...

Tuesday Noon-Fleishckuchle a German favorite around here...I am NOT making those...I think I posted them in previous posts.
Tuesday Supper-Creamed Kneopfla-I am making that for the evening.

Wednesday Lunch-Taco Salad-making majority of that-got some help with chopping tomatoe and onions etc!!!
Wednesday-Meatballs and corn salad

Thursday-Noon-Sandwiches chips etc (We are painting the parsonage this day)
Thursday Supper- Pork Loin in gravy and carrots.

Friday-Noon-Sloppy Joes and cole slaw
Friday supper-Lasagna and salad

Saturday a BBQ in the afternoon at the farm/ranch

Sunday Pot Luck-then they leave after the meal-NO CLUE WHAT I WILL BE MAKING????

The other ladies are filling in with things for what I am not making...11 are teenagers so this could be interesting...just so we fill them up!!

My plans are to cook the hamburger and drain then make ahead as much as possible so I am on top of the food situation...CRAZY!!

I spent a ton of money on food and none of it is for us...I am hoping it goes well...but with a baby in the middle of it...I could have a super CRAZY week!!!

I know I wouldn't want my life any different...when I die don't bury me in satin...just let those I love and know say I gave and helped no matter what was going on...I want a life of giving and loving...not a boring self filled life!!! CRAZY IS GOOD!!!! I KNOW THE LORD WILL BE MY STRENGTH AND HELP THIS WEEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment