Friday, June 3, 2011

Baby Porcupines!




When Becky and Billy were small about 3-5 years old...they came running in the house telling me they had found baby porcupines...they were so excited and telling me to hurry up and come see them...so we ran to the end of the driveway and they pointed them out to me...telling me not to get to close or I would get stuck and they had really little sticker things...I was looking all over for them and then they said right there right there...and got close to point to me...I started to crack up laughing they were cockle burrs...a plant...I have laughed over that over the years over and over and it makes me miss them being small again and at home...sitting on my lap, giving me hugs!! I would go back in a minute to those days!

No comments:

Post a Comment