Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Mercer Country Fair Poultry 2011!

sigining up for the Poultry Classes....


Ribbons!



Petting the Ducks...a big hit with the kids!


This absolutely cracked me up she just sat there and held her rooster...like a pet (for about an hour)



Showing!








The Kraft Family...they are so invoved and this was a great picture!




Jacob Klein with his rooster!



Bradlee Kraft...if he wasn't winning he wasn't happy...cracked me up!







This was a funny breed chicken...their head!!



I thought this little gal was so cute...her huge chicken and her red glasses just adorable...reminded me a lot of Becky when she was little...I think her name was Sydnee...anyway I just had to get her picture and her huge chicken...LOL!!






Kassidy Kraft...she is an amazing little gal she just loves her animals...she was such a cutie...her whole family is involved in 4-H and open showing...I would see her laying with her rabbits...climbing on cages to pet animals...she was such a fun girl to watch...it is funny when you see kids love animals so much!!!



I loved being a part of this show...I love kids anyway and then to be part of what makes them tick is just awesome!!! It was a fun time even if I did miss the Free BBQ...LOL!!! I enjoy this kind of stuff at the fair...I worked with Craig Askim from the Extension office and he is so easy to work with and it makes helping a pleasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment